Support Ukraine with us
Millions of families in Ukraine are facing the horrors of war: lives lost, homes reduced to rubble, the growing threat of hunger. Many are stuck in embattled areas, unable to escape to safety.
Close to five million refugees so far – mostly women and small children – have sought refuge abroad. They reach the borders with neighboring countries cold, hungry and in desperate need of help.
At SES-imagotag, we want to do our part to support them—and you can, too.
A simple way for you to help
Join us in working with the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) and their ShareTheMeal app to reach those affected by war in Ukraine with food, help, and hope. Here’s how:
- Simply select the ShareTheMeal scenario in your V:Link app. Please, do not edit this scenario or adjust content – you must use it as it is. If you don’t have access to the scenario, please reach out to your SES-imagotag contact person
- Link it with as many available labels in your store as you like
- Your customers can now scan the QR code and donate directly through ShareTheMeal
ShareTheMeal provides updates on aggregate funds raised via SES-imagotag.
WFP are already on the ground in Ukraine and neighbouring countries, delivering food and other assistance to those most in need. WFP has already supported 1 million people inside the country and plans to reach 5 million more.
Their ShareTheMeal app provides a simple, effective way for retailers and their customers to help those affected by the conflict.
- Funds raised will immediately be used to support vulnerable war-affected families
- This initiative allows you to use any spare displays to help save lives (but please don’t place them too close to the price tags of products)
- Time is of the essence, so kindly avoid communicating about the initiative on your social media or other channels, as this would require additional clearance steps
- Please do not place the tags bearing the ShareTheMeal logo next to sensitive products, including: alcohol, cigarettes, pornography, weapons (including hunting equipment and ammunition) and gambling
- The ShareTheMeal scenario is designed specifically for this initiative, so please use it as-is
- If you would like to receive a factsheet to help your staff answer questions about the initiative, please contact us.
Feel free to reach out to us – we’re here to help.
To start helping vulnerable Ukrainian families, open the Link app now and select the ShareTheMeal scenario.
WFP does not endorse any product or service